UI / UX designerA creative UI / UX design professional poised to contribute knowledge of UX process, who can create storyboards, wireframes, sketches and interactive prototypes following the industry standard guidelines. Also able to deliver the high resolution mock ups and design materials with innovative graphic artistry, evolving new style and methodology to produce highest caliber designs, utilizing most current technologies.
Consultant UI/UX Designer
- Possess knowledge of social, cultural, ethical, and legal issues of graphic design; capacity to identify, research, analyze, ideate, evaluate and solve problems within a variety of physical, technological, social, and cultural context
- Ability to understand and apply principles of visual organization, composition, information, symbolic representation, typography / iconography etc., and the construction of meaningful images
- Able to deliver ideas creating storyboard using pen and paper for early thoughts of design before start working on any wireframe of product
- Have a good eye on detailing of design artwork and capable of creating both low-fi sketches and pixel-perfect visual designs
- Able to create mock ups for technical team after understanding product requirements and conceptualize the design for end to end customer with interaction flow and can come up with wire-frames / specifications defined
- Can conduct A/B testing / usability testing on layout elements for user centric design while developing the information architecture
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills, ability to work effectively with and leading of teams, and promote team spirit and work collaboratively to achieve team goals
- Able to understand, evaluate and apply contemporary thinking about art and design
- Skilled in using the traditional tools and technology in the creation, production, and distribution of graphic design / illustrations etc.